Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Ten Things You May Not Know About Me

1. I had my tonsils out when I was 4 years old.
2. My mother came to school for 6 weeks to have lunch with me when I started school.
3. I spent 6 months in Prep and 6 months in Grade 1 during my first year of school.
4. I lied to my friends in primary school and told them I had a baby brother - Peter Robert - I was consumed with guilt for years!
5. I changed schools in Year 11 and was desperately unhappy for a long time.
6. In Year 11 I got 48% for Maths in June and it was suggested I drop this subject - I did!
7. I loved acting in the annual productions of our Youth Group.
8. I finally got my driver's license on the 3rd try.
9. I was threatened with suspension in Year 8.
10. I've always thought of myself as overweight.

Have you 10 things to share with me that I might not know?

No comments:

Post a Comment